Learn the Kinesiology of Exercise with eBooks from KinX Learning - Expert content, professionally illustrated, only $27 and instant download - start learning today!
- Great for students, educators, trainers and fitness enthusiasts - anyone interested in learning about human movement and exercise anatomy.
- 13 volumes organized by joint and joint combination - provides a very structured learning experience.
- All content is based on the work of Dr. Michael Yessis, considered the country’s foremost expert on sports training technique.
- Over 300 professional detailed, full-color anatomical illustrations plus exercise photos.
- Free quizzes aligned with each eBook to test your knowledge.
- 2 new unique volumes on The Respiratory System and The Fingers and Hand
- PDF format can be used on any device
- Edition updates are always free and a money back guarantee!
What you will learn with KinX Learning Kinesiology of Exercise eBooks
- Anatomy of all major joints in the body.
- Basic movements of all the major joints in the body.
- Muscles involved in all joint movements.
- Muscle anatomy including origin, insertion, and function, of all the major muscles in the body.
- Relationships between joints with muscles that cross two joints.
- Exercises that demonstrate all joint movements.
- Proper exercise execution and safety considerations.
- Sport-specific analysis of exercises.
- Detailed analysis of exercises regarding characteristics such as poundage, grip, body position, and range of motion.
For an in-depth discussion on the study of the kinesiology and biomechanics of exercise, you can see The Need for Exercise Analysis.